July 16, 2021

5 Ways to Wear a Corset : Nº1. Classic Style

  


             Hello again! I´m back with this new project I´m working on.             
I´m going to show you five different ways to style a corset. 

The corset itself is one of my recent creations,
made in navy blue satin and black ribbons.

The first style is a classic one, used on formal occasions or just
to dress up a little for some special event.

As for the inspiration, I´ve taken this first idea from the well-known 
Lewis Carroll´s book, Alice in Wonderland. Also, other elements present 
here are the Hyde Park fields, secret corners and blooming flowers, the London
summer sky and its roofs, dressed with chimneys, and finally the toile de jouy pattern,
as a touch of classy and fresh style.

I complete the look in the picture with a white linen midi skirt, 
a design of myself as well.

I hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for the upcoming four looks to come.

M.W.








No comments:

Post a Comment