April 07, 2020

My very first H A I R tutorial




So here I bring you my very first hair tutorial.
As you know I´ve done it before with photo collages but never in a video.

If you click in the link below the video you will be redirected to my YouTube chanel but
I must warn you that the content from my privous videos is quite hilarious.

I posted some of them when I was in collage and even before that so you can imagine how 
professional they look. Although they´re creative and pleasent to watch, so go ahead if you like.




In this video you can see briefly how to create a basket weave hairdo in a very easy way. You can practice at home and wear it to a fancy dinner or as an every day office look too.

It is inspired by some medieval looks that I always love to watch in movies as "The Other Boleyne Girl" or "Mary Queen of Scots" and series as "Game of Thrones".

Follow me in Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.es/marthawoolf/ if you want to see my "hairstyles" board.

Thanks for reading and watching! 

Martha W.









No comments:

Post a Comment