June 03, 2020

Tartan skirt




Now that the weather is getting warmer I´m changing my wardrobe to Summer. In these days, wether you are or not at home you want to be comfy and fresh. That´s what I was looking for today, a hot spring day, tidying the house, having lunch in the terrace and just chilling. 

This skirt is a mixture of linen and cotton and that´s why is so fresh. I love linen clothing but it´s difficult to keep it well ironed. The look it´s Zara´s but I´m afraid it´s last season, as I´m changing my closet and haven´t started buying/ sewing new stuff.

Let me know your favourite summery looks and I hope everyone is doing well in these hard times.
I´ve been sharing my thought through my Instagram account about how I feel in this fight against racism. These last few days have been heavy for me, having a heavy heart and reading a lot to inform myself and learn. I hope everyone learns from this too so we can fight it together.

Have a nice day and see you soon,

Martha W. 



No comments:

Post a Comment