September 01, 2020

Getting ready for the S P O O K Y Season




So finally we enter September. From today on we start my favorite time of year, which soon will lead to Fall and will end up in the Holidays.

As a big fan of the season, I´m leaving you here five cute Fall decorations that you can easily get to start getting in the mood (click on them to purchase).

For now, my choices are just home decor but soon I´ll surprise you with some pumpkin tone clothing items that will perfectly match with your PSL.

After a hot and, let´s be honest, weird (pandemic) Summer we finally get our minds settled down to start all our new projects. Don´t hesitate to leave me your thoughts here or on my Instagram.

I hope you all had a wonderful Summer and I wish you´re already enjoying the new season.

Martha W.












Fall Wreath - Amazon






No comments:

Post a Comment