April 29, 2020

How to Grow your Hair FASTER



Last week I was intended to post this topic: how to grow your hair faster. But there was an incident, my phone died. So thanks to Fnac I had it replaced really fast (even under the circumstances) and that´s why I´m posting it today.

There are several tricks to grow your hair in a faster way but I´m sharing the one that has made a difference for me.

It´s an oil called jojoba. Some months ago someone told me about a mixture, which included jojoba oil, which makes your hair grow super fast but I wanted to try just the jojoba alone first.
In general, all oils are benecitial for our hair and skin but this one in particular it´s just AMAZING. The one I use it´s from a brand called Argamour, from Druni (linked it here). There are also other brands but this one is great because it´s 100% pure jojoba oil.



The result after two months and a half is a growth of 4.50 cm (1.8 inches) and my looks much healthier and shiny than before.

The procedure I followed was simple : 

- First, I trimmed the ends of my hair like 1 cm (0.3 inches) approximately.

- Secondly, I applied the jojoba oil all over the scalp, with your hair dry. Do this dividing your hair in sections so it´s easier to apply. After having done this, massage the scalp for some seconds.

- Leave it there for about an hour and rinse it in the shower. You may need to wash it twice (two shampoo applications) because your hair will get super oily.




You can follow these steps once or twice a month. If you want to do it once a week it´s okay as well, all the hydration your hair can get will help you to grow it faster. I recommend to do it less than that just because it´s a little bit expensive and you can vary using conditioners too.

There is no need to trim the ends every time you do it, just every two months so it helps the growth. If you do it too often you won´t see the difference so clear!

Hope you try it and like it because it really works for me as you can see in the picture below, two and a half months apart and it grew 4.50 cm (1.8 inches). It´s insane!



The top in the pictures is Zara (sorry it´s last Summer´s but linked a similar one). I also wanted to add that I took the pictures with no make up at all. Some days I just love a natural look.

Leave your comments to see what you think and if you have tried it too.


Have a nice day and thanks for reading!

Martha W.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment