May 08, 2020

Classic American Apple Pie




If you are looking for a plan this weekend and it´s rainy or you´re still staying home for the quarantine, I leave you here a great recipe to try: a classic America Apple Pie. 
You only need a few ingredients that you probably have at home and a positive attitude to get your hands dirty.
I always enjoy kneading the dough, it´s a bit silly to say but it actually reminds me of the Disney film Snowhite, where see bakes while singing, and cuts the dough in a really pleasant way.
I also quite enjoy topping the filling with some crafty leaves and braids (as you can see in the picture). It´s the part of the process where you can try your creativiy.


I leave you here a video where you´ll see all the procedure. If you didn´t follow me on YouTube you can do it now and share your thougts about my videos.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a good weekend.

Martha W.




I N G R E D I E N T S


Pastry Crust

420 flour
280 unsalted butter
2 tbsp brown sugar 
Water


Filling

5/6 big yellow apples
2 tbsp of lemon juice
150g brown sugar
1 tbsp of cinnamon
60 ml apple juice
2 tbsp melted butter



(Cushion cover from Zara Home)



No comments:

Post a Comment