May 27, 2020

Yankee Candles for Summer Season




The Summer Season is just around the corner and what a better way to feel the spirit of the season than adding some summery decorations to your home. Candles and flowers, like these joyful daisies, are my favourites.

I´ve always liked a scented candle that gives you that cozy feeling. Without exception the best ones are Yankee Candles, if you haven´t heard of them I assure you these candles are the greatest, their scents are unique and very intense. I love that the variety is such that you can find them for any season and also, for any mood. 

For example, you can get your "Home sweet home" candle for a movie night in or a "Storm Watch" candle for those who like the smell of rain. They are original so you won´t get bored trying them. If you are in a cheerful mood you can add some of the ones I´m sharing here.


The first one is "Garden Sweet Pea", it has the smell of this flower but also you can feel like you are in the middle of a garden, on a summer day. 

The second one is "Cherry Blossom", it has a floral scent but sweeter than the other one, at the end of this scent you can smell cherries.

Last but not least is the "Vanilla Cupcake", for anyone who loves delicate and sweet scents this is the candle for you. And, if you are craving for sweets, be careful not to have it close. 

The moments I love to use them are first, when I´m studying, writing or working from my little office or when I´m back from the beach, after a long day outdoors, when I want to relax with my summer blanket in front of a movie.

My candles are from a local store called Aromas de Mae, which I´m linking here for my local readers, but you can also get them directly from the Yankee Candle website and Yankee Candle Spain . The dress I´m wearing is vintage, so I´m sorry I can´t link it.

I hope you have a good day and let me know if you get or already have any of these candles!

Martha W.








No comments:

Post a Comment